In honor of 4th of July I wanted to share some themed dessert ideas! Enjoy!
Blake Lively looks stunning in this Zuhair Murad gown at the Savages premiere. I love the sweetheart neckline, the nude and black combo and the cinching at the waist. This dress truly compliments her body!The accents of red lips and nail polish definitely complete the look.
Zuhair Murad’s whole Spring/Summer 2012 collection is amazing – I love every piece!
Photo Source: In Style
Summer is a great time to bust out the bright colors and shed a few layers of clothes; however sometimes the heat can make you feel a little less than sexy and undone. Your hair can start to fall limp and your make-up may start to melt, so in times like these I turn to my favorite beauty products to keep me feeling (like P. Diddy says) fresh and sexy!
Here are my top summer beauty products and go-to hairstyle – the braided bun!
You can never go wrong with a bun on a hot day. It looks clean and effortless, and keeps your hair off your neck. To take the traditional bun up a notch I go for the braided bun. To get this look I simply pull my hair into a high ponytail and then braid it. I then wrap the braid around the ponytail and pin it into place with bobby pins – 4 usually does the trick. It is really quick and easy!
Pretty nails are an all year around must for me. In the summer I bounce back and forth between soft, pale nudes and bright punchy colors. I thought this was a fun look – nude and glitter. You just can’t go wrong with glitter right now.
1. Dior Diorshow Mascara is amazing! It really does the job when it comes to achieving fuller, longer lashes.
2. NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss is the perfect peachy pink gloss. I love the combination of peachy/pink lip gloss and blush – it totally brightens up your face and makes you look alive!
3. Vera Wang Princess Perfume – my favorite scent. It’s light , sweet and sexy!
4. MAC Fleur Power Blush – this is a very soft pink blush. It’s definitely lighter on the face than in this picture. It makes for a great day or night color and gives you the natural beauty look.
5. Bumble and Bumble Black Hair Powder adds volume and color! I love this stuff!! Great when wearing your hair up or down.
6. Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant in Cool Essentials – my favorite deodorant out there. It will do as it says – keep you dry. This is a must for those hot summer days.
7. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Moisturizer is apart of my everyday routine. I love it because it’s rich, non-oily, and locks in the moisture! You have to maintain healthy skin – skincare products is a must for me!